🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Thought y’all would get a kick out of one of the videos I posted in my love affair thread.
Worm Passed Around Like An STD!

Also, the beautiful Climatis and Azaleas. Just gorgeous. View attachment 2079653
I am a sucker for clematis and azaleas! They are GOREGOUS!

*IdontneedDucksIdontneedDucks* Gosh they're adorable!

Last edited:
Thought y’all would get a kick out of one of the videos I posted in my love affair thread.
Worm Passed Around Like An STD!

Also, the beautiful Climatis and Azaleas. Just gorgeous. View attachment 2079653

Loved the duck video now even little chicken peeps will fight over a worm each wants a piece ..
My clematis is yellow just starting to get flowers back yet

Was discussing coop plans with Mr. Overo. I sketched out how I wanted my poop board. He laughed and said 'poop board' sounded like a waste management group. "Meet our five newest members of the Poop Board. We have a meeting at 3 to discuss clogged lines."

:lau:lau:lau

Was discussing coop plans with Mr. Overo. I sketched out how I wanted my poop board. He laughed and said 'poop board' sounded like a waste management group. "Meet our five newest members of the Poop Board. We have a meeting at 3 to discuss clogged lines."

:lau:lau:lau
Then I wont mention Poop Hammocks .... ::Snort::

deb

Haha! I forgot to tell my son where/ when it was okay to pee outside. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. Then one morning he's out front playing with his flower garden, being all cute and stuff. At one point I look up and all I can see is this vampiric white butt and my neighbor laughing his rump off. Everything was fine and funny till my neighbor spilled there beans in front of my rather proper wife.
"You taught him what?!"
"It's not that big of a deal. I could teach you too if interested."
I use the excuse, "Why waste water by peeing in a toilet"? When I lived on the river, I'd pee off the balcony all the time...occassionally I'd hear my neighbor holler, " Hi Sean"! :lau

I should start a Covid-19 political humor thread. :oops:
byc tut tut.gif

Back
Top Bottom