🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Looks great! What is this special needs chicken? :pop
She's a frizzle Cochin that has balance issues. I assumed defiency/parasite overload when I got her. She has improved but is still very wobbly and an easy target for her other coop mates. I've had to section off part of my main coop and run just for her. Makes everything difficult... So ta-da! She gets her own cabin to match ours. 😃

She's a frizzle Cochin that has balance issues. I assumed defiency/parasite overload when I got her. She has improved but is still very wobbly and an easy target for her other coop mates. I've had to section off part of my main coop and run just for her. Makes everything difficult... So ta-da! She gets her own cabin to match ours. 😃
:love

My DH wants a yellow clematis.

PM me your address I will send a cutting

I hope this video lifts spirits like it did mine.
97 year old WWII Navy pilot. He’s still got some moves.

Made me smile for sure!

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/04/07/video-dancing-wwii-vet-rocks-his-quarantine-jam/

ETA: I don’t know why the video didn’t display, but I checked it and it’s there.

Loved the old GUY

You would think, but I already take 10 mg of prednisone daily for arthritis and episcleritis and it doesn’t do anything for it. Strange, huh?

Watch out used it to save some eye site and such well darn osteo arthritis is just part of what it did before I got to stop using it

PM me your address I will send a cutting

Loved the old GUY

Watch out used it to save some eye site and such well darn osteo arthritis is just part of what it did before I got to stop using it
Major side effect that needs to be part of your conversation with your Doc. Such a great point.
Thanks @penny1960

Back
Top Bottom