🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Wow Sue i almost hit the REPORT button on your Bro! We have a stack of these things for use with leftovers. I need more storage for these kind of things. And ways to cover em. And a big freezer..and fancy labels for all the freezer goods. Maybe a new Pantry for that, or an outdoor kitchen. And a better bigger house, and Staff, and budget to buy all the stuff it takes to keep and reUse this stuff. Aw screw it! I'll try some as seed starter trays. Maybe as mulch when some plants get big enough. They'd make great Slug Houses. Ever see a Slug Orgy?

20200527_102012.png

Wow Sue i almost hit the REPORT button on your Bro! We have a stack of these things for use with leftovers. I need more storage for these kind of things. And ways to cover em. And a big freezer..and fancy labels for all the freezer goods. Maybe a new Pantry for that, or an outdoor kitchen. And a better bigger house, and Staff, and budget to buy all the stuff it takes to keep and reUse this stuff. Aw screw it! I'll try some as seed starter trays. Maybe as mulch when some plants get big enough. They'd make great Slug Houses. Ever see a Slug Orgy?
welcome.gif

Back
Top Bottom