šŸ”„ā˜£ļøšŸ’The Sin BinšŸ’ā˜£ļøšŸ”„

itā€˜s no laughing matter, young lady :old :D Thank goodness we donā€™t have whoppers here - erm...spiders, I mean:p
Oh I betcha you have a few... VBG. Wind scorpions... or Camel Spiders. Not a spider but some think they are. Kind of a cousin.

1590989221544.png

They get up to six inches long.

When i worked at a machine shop I filled in for people who went on vacation. At lunch I left my leather gloves on the chair. When i came back they were on the floor. I picked them up and started putting one on. I dint notice all the men were keeping an eye on me... For Reaction?

I felt a pinch in my ring finger and thought a metal chip had got in. I pulled my hand out and no metal chip but there was one of these Chewing on the tip of my finger with its FOUR mandibles. I shook it off my finger then squatted down to get a good look at it.

I was the first girl to work in this machine shop so I think the guys were testing me... While gross looking I am quite facinated by Insects.

My favorite spiders though are Jumping spiders. So many shapes and colors and dances and Eyes. If you can get a good look you can see what they are looking at by the reflection in their orbs.

deb

LOL Mule... looks like a draft mule as well. They are so sweet and careful. mules get a bad rep because they get stubborn. But if you look at the behavior and see the cause it most likely will be a dangerous situation.

deb
What ever it is, mule, horse, donkey, goat. It still has a long "sad" face. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom