🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Good morning binners! I took a yoga class once and I was just like the Tinman. It’s a terrible feeling to be the dumbest one in the class! :gig
My possible sin today will be going to the feed store and looking at pullets. I was there a couple of weeks ago and they had several dozen 2 weeks and older. I’m hoping they have a few left! ;)

DH need to go to Tractor Supply to get the propane tanks filled, so I went with to keep him company. They had Wyandotte chicks - something that I was interested in getting, and I only have 5 layers right now, so I want to get a dozen more before winter.
But I am not ready for chicks!
I was strong and walked out of there with no chicks, but 2 tomato plants and a basil plant.
Yay me!
They will have chicks for a couple more weeks, so I need to get my brooder cleaned out and set up.

DH need to go to Tractor Supply to get the propane tanks filled, so I went with to keep him company. They had Wyandotte chicks - something that I was interested in getting, and I only have 5 layers right now, so I want to get a dozen more before winter.
I was strong and walked out of there with no chicks, but 2 tomato plants and a basil plant.
Yay me!
They will have chicks for a couple more weeks, so I need to get my brooder cleaned out and set up.
I have a hard time not buying chicks too! Next time I go and get the urge I think I will buy a plant instead. :highfive:

Yay me!
The TSC here has chicks too!

I was able to resist them

Back
Top Bottom