🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Ours a high because of being on well water I think. we try to keep the weeds/lawn green, plus I like to fill the "pond" for the ducks. :oops:
That'll do it...had a leak in mine lines coming into the house a few years ago. Couldn't find the leak cause the ground was so dry...just soaked it up. The well was kicking in alot...even then it was around $200 but that's how I noticed the leak, should have been alot less than that bill.

That'll do it...had a leak in mine lines coming into the house a few years ago. Couldn't find the leak cause the ground was so dry...just soaked it up. The well was kicking in alot...even then it was around $200 but that's how I noticed the leak, should have been alot less than that bill.
how did you find the leak?

Wow in the winter we have 400 is the worst for electric, Water is separate..
about 1940 or so they in the grand scheme abandoned
all the wells and septic layed water lines .... that way they can charge more ..
our sewer cost more than water we use :he That is my only b8tch about this home ...
That's one thing I don't have to worry about...my septic tank is big enough for a 500 room hotel...2,500 gallons and 2,500 feet of lateral lines. * built by non union labor :gig me!

Back
Top Bottom