🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

OK, I'll commit the ultimate sin!...I'll brag about my new Ford F250!

First off, I needed a Heavy Duty Farm Truck to haul shit around and I was getting tired of paying my tractor repair shop a delivery fee every time my tractor needed a freaking EGR Code cleared (DAMN THOSE EPA REGULATIONS!) My old F150 just didn't have the muscle to tow my tractor.

So, I put my old F150 with nearly 300k miles out to pasture and ponied up the bucks to buy a brand new F250 (6.2L V8 Gas not the 6.7L Diesel...)

All I can say is WOW! This is not the Farm Truck that I intended to buy. It is the luxury vehicle that I wanted 25 years ago! Dang this sumbithc is NICE!
IMG_2152 (003).jpg

This truck costs nearly as much as my first HOUSE! How stupid is that????

So, I'll brag a bit, commit some sin I suppose in doing so and let everyone know that indeed...This world done gone crazy... :thumbsup

OK, I'll commit the ultimate sin!...I'll brag about my new Ford F250!

First off, I needed a Heavy Duty Farm Truck to haul shit around and I was getting tired of paying my tractor repair shop a delivery fee every time my tractor needed a freaking EGR Code cleared (DAMN THOSE EPA REGULATIONS!) My old F150 just didn't have the muscle to tow my tractor.

So, I put my old F150 with nearly 300k miles out to pasture and ponied up the bucks to buy a brand new F250 (6.2L V8 Gas not the 6.7L Diesel...)

All I can say is WOW! This is not the Farm Truck that I intended to buy. It is the luxury vehicle that I wanted 25 years ago! Dang this sumbithc is NICE!
View attachment 2244202
This truck costs nearly as much as my first HOUSE! How stupid is that????

So, I'll brag a bit, commit some sin I suppose in doing so and let everyone know that indeed...This world done gone crazy... :thumbsup
Congrats, it's beautiful! I see you got the XLT trim package, nice!

Back
Top Bottom