🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Sucks either way.
true-dat.gif

Heard about this last night...Lebanon news said it was anhydrous ammonia explosion...our defense department said it was a bomb? :(
Our UCD slack channel had a post that said there was a fireworks plant next to a fertilizer plant. It is predictable what happened. Most countries have rules against doing that due to the danger and potential death

Last edited:
Our UCD slack channel had a post that said there was a fireworks plant next to a fertilizer plant. It is predictable what happened. Most countries have rules against doing that due to the danger and potential death
BBC says different. Production plants are not normally located at ports (or are they :confused: ). Either ways, its a tough time for all concerned 😟

Such generalisations are rather disappointing, but each to their own.
This seems odd to me and I do not know what is going on today. Maybe I have a bad attitude or something? I did have a cousin die in a drowning over the weekend so I am surely to blame for this. I am a bit shocked by tragedy today

I was replying to the mis information over here in the US that the explosion was a terrorist attack and the point of having two very explosive plants blow up is a strong indication that it was an accident

This seems odd to me and I do not know what is going on today. Maybe I have a bad attitude or something? I did have a cousin die in a drowning over the weekend so I am surely to blame for this. I am a bit shocked by tragedy today

I was replying to the mis information over here in the US that the explosion was a terrorist attack and the point of having two very explosive plants blow up is a strong indication that it was an accident
Oh Ron I’m so sorry about your cousin! :hugs That is truly heartbreaking!

Back
Top Bottom