🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

I know when Sean's birthday is - which is why I made sure people knew and would wish him a happy b-day and he knows my particulars. Only I don't care if everyone knows my age. Plus I have snow white long hair and love it! BTW I am 73 and still one foxy lady.- guess I am a silver fox.

Last edited:
I have my rabbits in the chicken run, for security, and I let them out to play, supervised. My San Juan buck disappeared almost immediately and I still cant find him :(. Its been hours now. Im sure he's in there still, just dont see him

Edit
I just reread this. They are in their own cages and I let them play in the enclosed run

I hope he turns up soon!

I'm glad you found him quickly so he wasn't stuck too long!
Oh no, hed been there, assumedly, for several hours. He just didnt react when i jiggled that cage. Wed just dumped a ton of leaves in there so i couldnt see underneath too well and i cant lift these cages right now. Hubs said he smelled like hed been peed on :( :( sigh! No more outside time til the projects fixed.

Oh no, hed been there, assumedly, for several hours. He just didnt react when i jiggled that cage. Wed just dumped a ton of leaves in there so i couldnt see underneath too well and i cant lift these cages right now. Hubs said he smelled like hed been peed on :( :( sigh! No more outside time til the projects fixed.

Oh no! Poor thing!

Oh no! Poor thing!
I dont get it. The others go back into their cages or, as of today, go into the coop. But not him. Hes done this twice now. Little stinker!
Sadly the other two broke an egg while exploring the coop. Glad i saw it in time to clean it before the girls found it. They were cute though.

Attachments

• FAA97E2C-C5E9-4809-B8BB-E667F0266AE4.jpeg
    FAA97E2C-C5E9-4809-B8BB-E667F0266AE4.jpeg
    602.4 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom