🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Is there a secret to roasting these things?
I had some in elementary school and there were great. Every time I make them though, they are terrible!
Not crunchy, but chewy and blech

I just rinse them thoroughly, spread them out evenly on the cookie sheet, sprinkle with salt and bake them until they're done. I do take them out and toss them at least once.

I just rinse them thoroughly, spread them out evenly on the cookie sheet, sprinkle with salt and bake them until they're done. I do take them out and toss them at least once.
Whats the time frame and temp?
Although honestly the girls gocrazy for squash innards, i may not even get the chance to roast any. :lau

Whats the time frame and temp?
Although honestly the girls gocrazy for squash innards, i may not even get the chance to roast any. :lau

I give the guts to the girls but they don't get many of my seeds, they're my favorite. Lol
I don't have a clue how long I roast them. I've never timed it. I set the oven to 350F, I put the tray in there, I don't even wait for it to preheat, lol, when I toss them when they don't look shiny wet anymore and then I take them out when they're lightly browned. Time will vary based on how many you have in there anyway but if yours were chewy they probably just needed a bit longer in the oven.

Is there a secret to roasting these things?
I had some in elementary school and there were great. Every time I make them though, they are terrible!
Not crunchy, but chewy and blech
I like to dry mine out all day on a towel before I cook them. Make sure they dry and bake in a single layer. Once they’re dry I toss them in a little oil & add spices (one batch just salt and pepper & another garlic & cayenne) then bake till brown. I flip them once or twice while baking.

I like to dry mine out all day on a towel before I cook them. Make sure they dry and bake in a single layer. Once they’re dry I toss them in a little oil & add spices (one batch just salt and pepper & another garlic & cayenne) then bake till brown. I flip them once or twice while baking.
Very disappointing to learn you’re a flipper, not a tosser :hit

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom