🔥🔥Day 25

sophiafur

Chirping
May 22, 2020
we are now on lockdown with my duck eggs! when should i expect them to start to pip around day 27? and then hatch on 28? Im very concerned now as 4/5 have blobs of black coming from the inside whether its hurd a blood vessel getting ready for positioning itself to hatch , im not quite sure had this happened to anyone else ?

BirdsBeesTrees

F.R.O.G.
Premium Feather Member
Mar 10, 2019
Iowa
I noticed my duck eggs have that in them. I don't know what it is but I'm guessing hatching debris. When my ducklings hatch they have tons of gross gunky stuff in the egg shell.

sophiafur

Chirping
May 22, 2020
I noticed my duck eggs have that in them. I don't know what it is but I'm guessing hatching debris. When my ducklings hatch they have tons of gross gunky stuff in the egg shell.
Ahhh so i shouldn't worry about them bein dead, Did yours survive and are still ok now? thankyou

BirdsBeesTrees

F.R.O.G.
Premium Feather Member
Mar 10, 2019
Iowa
Ahhh so i shouldn't worry about them bein dead, Did yours survive and are still ok now? thankyou
Do all of your eggs have it? I can't remember if all of mine had it, some didn't hatch.
You are so close now, soon you should have some baby ducklings!

sophiafur

Chirping
May 22, 2020
Do all of your eggs have it? I can't remember if all of mine had it, some didn't hatch.
You are so close now, soon you should have some baby ducklings!
I know i cant wait! the blobs are quite big in some, and only abit in others, 4 of them have it out of five!

Top Bottom