$0.50/egg - Your choice

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
Ok, this is for eggs from any of my chicken pens. These are nice and cheap b/c everyone is a little mixed up right now. We had some pens come down in the rain and everyone has to share until we get new ones built. Here's a rundown of the pens I have right now:

Pen 1 - Mostly bantam Cochins & Frizzles (all colors, hens and roos) with 1 pair of Wheaten Ameraucanas and 2 EE girls.
Pen 2 - Standard SL Cochins (roos and hens) w/ 1 EE roo.
Pen 3 - Buff bantam Cochins
(Pens 1-3 free range together, so could possibly be mixed in any way, although they tend to stick to their little groups)
Pen 4 - Silkies (BBS & White plus 1 buff/lavender hen)
Pen 5 - Mostly EEs (hens and roos) with a trio of Barred Rocks, 1 standard Cochin roo, 1 Cuckoo Marans hen, 1 RIR hen, & a bantam Frizzle Cochin pair.
Pen 6 - Red bantam Cochin roo with Blue Rock, Buff Orpington, barred Naked Neck, & Silkie/EE girls.

I think that's everybody. Just tell me which pens you want eggs from and how many you want! 6 eggs max each from pens 2, 3, and 4 due to a smaller # of hens. Shipping will depned on how many eggs you buy. Just PM me with your order if interested.

15626_dscn1952.jpg

15626_resized_2.jpg

15626_dscn1930.jpg

15626_dscn1929.jpg

15626_dscn1917.jpg

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
Thanks! That's why I love the EEs so much...you can pretty much get any color! She lays gorgeous blue eggs too! You know you want some.
lol.png

SilverPhoenix

Bantam Fanatic
10 Years
Dec 15, 2009
Penn Valley, CA
Adorable birds, and a good deal! If I didn't have eggs going right now and a duck egg with an uncertain hatch date, I would probably order some.
big_smile.png
I just LOVE that silver penciled-looking frizzle--she is SO cute!

Whoever buys some of these, I demand pictures of the chicks!

ancona91

Songster
10 Years
Jan 10, 2010
Ellenville
Quote:
Hello,SilverPhoenix!!!!
I'm buying some of these eggs!!!! If you can help me figure out how to post the pictures on this site, I promise to share some pics !!!! I have trouble uploading pics ...only here on BYC......go figure!!!!
Kathy

Top Bottom