1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

08 Hatch Mandarin Pairs in MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AmeraucanaMD, Oct 28, 2008.

1. AmeraucanaMD

AmeraucanaMD Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2007
    Churchton MD
    Hoping to get $50.00 a pair for them, may negociate. I am trying to reorganize some aviaries for next year. All young males are now in color. I have 2 pairs and 2 extra males in total. Would prefer pickup in MD but can ship. Hope to have them gone by Thanksgiving in order to pursue a very special related avian interest this year.

Also selling almost all of my chickens, I have buff laced sebrights, a few silkie roosters and lots of polish in many colors. If anyone is interested in young 08 polish I have about 20 or so in white crested blue, white crested black, silver laced and more in LF and bantam out of show quality breeders.
    Again, would prefer pickup and will give discount for larger purchases.

Thanks

2. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Would you happen to have any Tolbunt Polish?

Lisa [​IMG]

3. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Where are you located in Maryland? I am in Thurmont MD, north of Frederick, south of Gettysbug, PA.

I might be interested in a couple of Polish hens.

4. AmeraucanaMD

Jan 18, 2007
    Churchton MD
    Sorry, no more tolbunts! I sold all of mine to a breeder in MD.

I am located in Churchton, MD 20733. It's about 30 minutes south of annapolis. Would love to get some of the hens local homes rather than having to ship out!

5. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Oh Well, that O.K., just thought I would check. I am interested in Tolbunts though, if anyone else knows of someone that has them.

Lisa [​IMG]

6. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    I work in Columbia MD, so you are not really that far away, maybe another hour.

How many polish hens do have, how old and what are you asking for them.

Do you have any pictures?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  7. AmeraucanaMD

Jan 18, 2007
    Churchton MD
    I do have pictures but the cable to my external hard drive isn't being picked up by my 5+ year old laptop at the moment. I hope to have it fixed soon. You're welcome to come and see the birds in person as well. Here's some pictures of what I do already have uploaded:
    Silver Laced Pair (Male from Sylvia Babus):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White crested black:
    [​IMG]

White crested chocolate cuckoo:
    [​IMG]

I probably have about 5-6 hens total, though would prefer not to sell all of them without mates as I have twice as many roosters as hens. Also have a buff laced frizzle roo and a white crested cuckoo roo.

I really want a home for my pair of SL bantams as they are hard to find in good quality and seem to be more fragile than other bantams. I have one hen and one rooster, the second hen was lost over a year ago (Note: NOT my pens, these were the pens @ the breeders where I got them!).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  8. Griffox

Griffox Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Harrodsburg, KY
    If you have eggs, I'll take them! But, I just don't feel right about having adults shipped all the way to KY. I would never forgive myself if something happened to them.

9. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Where'd you get the white crested chocolate cuckoo? I think I'm in love. [​IMG]
    If someone doesn't take it and you have a hen, a pair, and a trio, please let me know. Or if you have eggs.. Or if the person buying it gets eggs.. Or if any random person sees this and has eggs. Get my point? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by