09 hatch grey Rouen ducks-Indiana-Pickup or deliver at shows I attend

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jndoerfl, Sep 20, 2009.

1. jndoerfl

jndoerfl New Egg

Hello, my name is Jean Doerflein and I'm selling pure bred Grey Rouen Ducks. I've been raising and showing Rouens for a decade. My stock includes birds I've bought from Lace Ortegel, James Konecny, Doug Akers, Chris LaGerould, and Danny Padgett. I show in Indiana and Ohio. I have received numerous Champion and Reserve Heavy Duck awards at the shows I attend. I was awarded Reserve Champion Duck, Champion Standard Duck, Champion Heavy Duck, Best Breed at the joint APA ABA National Crossroad's of America Show in Indianapolis, IN in 2006 on an old hen. I was also awarded 2006 Master Exhibitor status for the IWBA club.

This ad is for pairs and extra males of young grey Rouens. I have a limited amount available. (pairs include 1 male and 1 female) Currently the ages of these birds range from 6 to 4 months. Pairs are $40 each and males are $15 each. The oldest birds are available for sale now.

I do not ship my birds!!!! so please do not ask!!! Delivery is available to shows I attend or you can pick them up at my farm. Also, I've had several people arrange for someone else to pick their birds up for them at shows I attend. I fill orders on a first come first served basis so please contact me for availability. Last year I sold out very quickly.

The 2009 fall shows I will be attending are:
    Central Indiana Poultry show Lebanon, IN Oct. 17th & 18th
    Southern Ohio Poultry Breeders Assoc. Lucasville, OH Oct. 3rd & 4th
    The Ohio National Columbus, OH Nov. 14th & 15th
    Indiana Poultry Breeders Assoc. Connersville, IN Dec. 5th & 6th,

I have a lot of pictures of my adult breeding stock and a few of the oldest young birds that are for sale. If you would like me to e-mail you some pictures I can. Also, I have an ad on www.ovabid.com that already has 6 pictures posted there you can look at.

Please contact me with your questions. I prefer e-mail. Thanks!

Jean Doerflein
    [email protected]
    (765)265-4194 **evenings
    17059 Duck Creek Rd
    Laurel, IN 47024

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by