1 1/2 Year Old Male Standard Poodle For Adoption MASSACHUSETTS-ADOPTED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychickas, Sep 15, 2009.

1. luvmychickas

luvmychickas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I have a 1 1/2 year old male standard poodle for adoption. He LOVES LOVES kids. He actually lights up when he sees them, especially girls [​IMG] He is 100% housetrained. He is great with other dogs, even little ones [​IMG] cats, ferrets, guinea pigs. He is a big boy, he is about 70 lbs and very tall. This is very hard for us, but we are dealing with some issues, not related to him, that we need to part with him [​IMG] Please PM me if you would like more info. He is UTD on rabies, but will need to be neutered. We are asking a small fee of $75.00 just to cover the last shots he received. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  2. NoVA Chicks

NoVA Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Falls Church, VA
    I've been looking for a standard poodle, but we're down by DC. It would be quite a drive. [​IMG] Just out of curiosity, what color is he?

3. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

If I didn't have two corgis now, I'd take him in a heart beat and have him shipped to me. There aren't many breeds as smart as a standard poodle. Someone's going to be super-lucky; wish it were I.

4. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Yep, if i did not have my 2 toy poodles mix and a terrier/pomeranian, i would take him in a second, i know that luvmychickas take great care of her animals. [​IMG]
    And for that price, that is a gift whom ever gets him.

5. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Sorry just got on here, had 3 dogs to groom today [​IMG] Merlin is black with some white stray hairs [​IMG] I will take a couple pics as soon as the goldens get picked up [​IMG] Thank you for the compliment shay [​IMG] I love my animals very much [​IMG]

6. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Merlin went to a wonderful family tonight with 3 kids to love on him [​IMG] It was really hard for me, but I had to do whats best for him.

7. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

That's great! Hard as it had to have been for you, you did GOOD.

8. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Thank you. I cried, alot. But I know doing the right this is never easy. He was so happy with all those kids LOL [​IMG]

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Aww, you did right by that dog !!!

10. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Thank you guys. I feel much better today and things are much quieter around here, like my other pups know that I need them to be extra good [​IMG] Doing the right thing is never easy and I know that he will be happy and eventually I will feel better about it [​IMG] Thanks again for the support [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by