1 acre Mini-Farm GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FlightsofFancy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Wooded, private, 1 acre mini- farm for sale in Woodstock, GA. 4B/3B drive under Ranch with finished basement. Extensive upgrades, tons of storage, with 2 out buildings. Climate controlled dog kennel, many fenced areas. Chicken coops, goat shed. Not suitable for horses, but small livestock OK!
    Great neighborhood with NO HOAs!! Close to interstate and shopping, great schools!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KelleysAmericaunas

KelleysAmericaunas Left the coop

Sep 26, 2008
    hope mills nc
    what are you asking for this??

3. Athena

Athena Chillin' With My Peeps

and why can't it be in Jacksonville, FL????

4. FlightsofFancy

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    We have it listed for $198,000. It is a wonderful property, we have just out grown it and I would like to have horses. My DHs family has owned it from the beginning and then we bought it, so we know that it has been well taken care of.

5. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
  6. FlightsofFancy

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Ahhhhhhhhh NO! This is NOT just a 1 acre lot w/ a cookie cutter house. I have it listed with an agent and I assure you it is listed well under value. The house two doors away just sold for $210
    But hey, thanks for your uneducated OPINION......

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

No one can go online and look up comparable stats without knowing the areas and comparing apples to apples, so to speak.
    Good luck, Kelly! It's a tough market, but hopefully, it will loosen up soon. I have my 3.15 acres for sale here and I reduced it way below what used to be market value in my area. Still, it would seem high to some in different areas of the country, while it would seem very cheap to someone in California, possibly.

8. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Cyn! You moving?

9. FlightsofFancy

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Thank you for elaborating, SpeckledHen!!
    It is a hard market right now and with properties like ours, it is important to let other like minded people know that our properties are out there.
    This property is perfect for someone into chickens, but you can't really say that in a professional listing. So, here I am "talkin to my peeps" and just hoping that another chicken enthusiast is looking for a house. What else can I do?
    PS! Let's keep it positive people!!!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Good luck.

An acre? How many square feet?

Sounds like a good deal to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by