1 acre Mini-Farm GA

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
Wooded, private, 1 acre mini- farm for sale in Woodstock, GA. 4B/3B drive under Ranch with finished basement. Extensive upgrades, tons of storage, with 2 out buildings. Climate controlled dog kennel, many fenced areas. Chicken coops, goat shed. Not suitable for horses, but small livestock OK!
Great neighborhood with NO HOAs!! Close to interstate and shopping, great schools!

DSC01769.jpg

house001.jpg

We have it listed for $198,000. It is a wonderful property, we have just out grown it and I would like to have horses. My DHs family has owned it from the beginning and then we bought it, so we know that it has been well taken care of.

Ahhhhhhhhh NO! This is NOT just a 1 acre lot w/ a cookie cutter house. I have it listed with an agent and I assure you it is listed well under value. The house two doors away just sold for $210
But hey, thanks for your uneducated OPINION......

Last edited:
No one can go online and look up comparable stats without knowing the areas and comparing apples to apples, so to speak.
Good luck, Kelly! It's a tough market, but hopefully, it will loosen up soon. I have my 3.15 acres for sale here and I reduced it way below what used to be market value in my area. Still, it would seem high to some in different areas of the country, while it would seem very cheap to someone in California, possibly.

Thank you for elaborating, SpeckledHen!!
It is a hard market right now and with properties like ours, it is important to let other like minded people know that our properties are out there.
This property is perfect for someone into chickens, but you can't really say that in a professional listing. So, here I am "talkin to my peeps" and just hoping that another chicken enthusiast is looking for a house. What else can I do?
PS! Let's keep it positive people!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom