I was going to get some more babies from holderreads in a week or so. The money I was expecting won't be here until at least July, so that means I won't be able to get the babies as planned. I have the baby in with some ducks right now, but it looks like 1 gosling is all I'll have. A friend of mine has some baby geese, but not the same breed, and I don't want mixes. I'm afraid that if I get another baby goose as a buddy, they will 'pair-up' and stay that way. So should I just keep this one baby with the ducks, until I am able to get some more of the same breed? Will it 'pair up' with a duck? Like, once I do get some more geese of the same breed, will it still stay with the ducks, or go with the geese? Not really sure what to do here!