1 Day Only** 14+ eggs** Combo batch BO, Wellie, BCM, BBS Ameracauna

FlashPointFarm

Songster
10 Years
11 Years
Jan 24, 2009
Iowa
I can safely fit 16 eggs in the box, they will go out Monday morning. It will be mostly eggs from my exhibition flock of Buff Orpingtons. Everyone else is just coming out of their molt and egg laying is still down. None of these birds are hatchery stock. You will get at least 14 eggs, expect more.
wink.png

21730_clhblkcoppermrnshens2009.jpg

The Black Copper Marans flock has both french and clean legged varieties.

21730_clhbbsamyoungflock2009.jpg

BBS Ameracauna flock has some high quality birds. I'm taking a cockerel that I bred to a show later this month. Great temperament, size, color and feather quality. Always consistent egg color. I have 1 black roo over 3 black and 1 splash hen.

21730_clhbo2010plt.jpg

This flock came from exhibition quality stock. I have 2 roosters in with 8 hens. One rooster is very large and broad, the other is short, broad and has very short shanks. These are very sweet birds with very good color and feather quality.

21730_clhwelliepair2009.jpg

Welsummers speak for themselves. Love the egg color! This flock does need work however. Feathered shanks are showing up here and there.

21730_clhblueamchic2009.jpg

Shipping is USPS Priority mail. I will email you the delivery confirmation number. I use lots of packing material. Each eggs is wrapped individually in bubble wrap, into a pillow shape. The box is lined with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Once the eggs are placed in the box, air cell up, I fill all voids with more packing peanuts, newspaper or plastic shopping bags. I have great results with this method.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to guarantee your hatch.

Payment due immediately after auction end, Paypal instant payment only, to ensure these eggs get shipped out to you the following morning.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Kelly, I don't have any EE's in breeding pens at the moment. Only Ameracauna's. They are purebred and I only get mint green eggs from them.

Back
Top Bottom