1 Doz. (+ Extras) EEs $23. Includes Priority 2 Day Shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Atlchick, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    One Dozen (plus) EEs, ready to ship Priority 2-Day with Confirmation. Shipping is included in the $23.00. Will package carefully!

These are blues/greens/olives collected within 3 days. See My Page for lots of pics, feel free to PM or E-mail with any questions.

Cage free - happy, healthy chickens! Paypal at [email protected]. We also accept Visa/Mastercard.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. tec27

tec27 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    If anyone is skeptical or not too sure if they want to buy from this seller i must say that these EE's are beautiful. I ordered my eggs months ago so my EE's are getting big now and they are wonderful. They are uniquely colored with colors ranging from a red/brown to white. They have the cute puffy cheeks and green-dark green legs. I have one rooster who is brown with shiny red splashes and a shiny black/green tail. You can't beat the price for "12" eggs. I got 16 in my order. None were broken and the package arrived on time. Couldn't be happier. I had 10 hatch from 16 eggs. Way more than i thought would. Out of 16 eggs 15 were fertile. Great buy.

3. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Ohh! Thank you! I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

4. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    You may want to edit your heading to tell what type of eggs you are selling.

5. sprawli

sprawli Out Of The Brooder

May 27, 2010
    Is there any way to get a couple of silkie eggs thrown in for a couple extra bucks? [​IMG]

6. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    What do the hens look like?

7. lisathenorth

lisathenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    Hey there Rita!
    Business is still booming for you this late in the season! I was just thinking about you! I will be buying my yearly Easter Egger's in the spring! Your eggs are GREAT!
    Lisa

8. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by