1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

1 doz. speckled sussex bantam x milleflure bantam eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gordonhillfarm, May 19, 2011.

1. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    These are one of the hardest little bantams I've ever owned !! At eight below they are still laying eggs ( out in a chicken tractor insulated only with haybales stacked around it . While my girls are in a barn with a light and didn't lay eggs for a couple of months . They are awsome bug pickers -- and very social little birds . My 4 year old son never has had any problems with any of them not even Ralf the Roo !! I've been selling as feritle bantam eggs for 15.00 but have really gotten over loaded lately with eggs ( all the girls are laying currently ) so letting start at $5. for the auction ~~ They are very colorful [​IMG] [​IMG] just a couple pics - They lay a med. sized egg -- we have great feritility here - I cannot garuntee eggs to hatch due to things I have no control of ( Po , weather ... ) If you have any questions feel free to pm me at the end of auction please pay pal ( [email protected]) Thank you ~~~Tammy ~~Here are some more pics [​IMG] And some of their chicks I've been growing out [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Very Cute!

3. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    Thank you ~ They are really nice birds . I've hatched alot out of them . I sometimes have chicks from them at the TSC swaps . I have 8 hens and two roos they produce alot of eggs in a couple of days . ~~ Tammy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by