1 Doz. SQ Blue/ Splash & White Silkie Eggs NPIP & AI Tested

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Jun 18, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Up for Bid is One Dozen Silkie Hatching eggs. Six eggs are from My Blue/ Splash pen and six eggs are from my white pen . The black in the photo is a young pullet not laying yet. The Blue hen is a BV, BB, and Reserve Featherleg Champion. I have enough chicks on the ground now and am offering these eggs, as not to waste them.
    As you know I can not garantee your hatch rate, due to things beyond my control, once eggs leave my hands. No returns! No replacements! But I do want to know how your hatch goes. Eggs will be package with great care. Shipping is Priority Mail and will ship out Wenesday the 22nd of June. If you have any question, Please PM me and I will get right back to you. I will have a few Juvenile Silkies for sale, I will post them on the 8 weeks and older thread.
    Thanks for looking and have a great day!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I almost had a heart attack because the way your auction is titled... it looks like your selling 12 dozen eggs!!!!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  3. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    OOPS![​IMG] Fingers are faster than my Brain![​IMG] Thank you for noticeing![​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:haha I had to look to see how many birds you had breeding to sell that many at once !!! hahaha no problem -good luck! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by