1 Dozen (+ extras) Serama eggs! Exciting update on post 8!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Jun 9, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    This auction is for 1 dozen + any extras eggs from my own new line of Seramas - Castle Delights! You can see more photos of my Seramas and get more information about them and my packing/shipping of the eggs from my website http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/sets/72157626695328783/

I have Class A, B and C birds and fertility rates are running very high (80-90%) so far in these pens. Currently, the only birds laying are from my smooth pens (see note below though), but I will have frizzled, frizzled silkied and silkied later this summer and fall.

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation on Monday, June 20th (they will be collected fresh starting late next week). I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out!

Payment is expected within 48 hours of the auction closing or the sale is null and void. I accept Paypal only - no Echecks! I will not ship the eggs until payment has cleared.

Happy Bidding and Hatching!

**edited to add that I just received word from another hatcher of eggs from these roosters - she hatched a frizzle so one (or more) of them carries the frizzle gene!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Way to go! Let me know when your new birds start laying. [​IMG] By the way what is your Ebay handle?

3. AyeUpChuck

AyeUpChuck Striving for Self-Sufficiency

Mar 7, 2011
    Beavercreek, OR
    [​IMG] !!!!!!

4. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Thanks guys [​IMG]

Mimi...it's Zoomummzy, same as here....and I sure will! Three of the girls are old enough and the other three are not long off [​IMG]

5. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Cool! [​IMG] I just wormed all of my chickens two days ago with Ivermectin. [​IMG] Now I need to clean their pens/cages. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sure wish you lived close to me. I'd have you take pics of my birds. You did such a excellent job taking pics of yours! [​IMG]

6. itsiebitsiefarm

itsiebitsiefarm Professional Egg Stacker

Dec 31, 2010
    Lake Wales, FL
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Waiting for confirmation from Juliette, BUT if Dusty has been with a rooster in the last few weeks, I will be adding her egg she laid after arriving here today with this dozen [​IMG]

8. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Confirmation has been received [​IMG] Dusty has been with Juliette's rooster George, a black frizzled silkied, for several months now so her egg should be fertile. It will be included in this dozen as a bonus egg [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  9. itsiebitsiefarm

itsiebitsiefarm Professional Egg Stacker

Dec 31, 2010
    Lake Wales, FL
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Cackling Hen

Cackling Hen Just Scratching Around

Apr 21, 2009
    Port Angeles Wa
    Just want to say I got 9 eggs shipped from ZooMummzy and they are perfect not one broke all look great she packs wonderful. Day 6 under my broodie and I see veins in all but 1. I highly recommend her eggs Cant wait for hatch day [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by