1 Dozen Marans Assortment Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Nov 10, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    You will receive 1 dozen marans hatching eggs that will consist of either white, black copper, or blue marans. These are all from strong bloodlines. I have multiple lots so if you want more than 1 dozen let me know. Paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]

Brandon

2. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

What do your eggs look like, colorwise? I would like to see a picture of the actual eggs, please.
    Do you breed toward French SOP, or egg color or anything like that?

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    You can see all the picks on our facebook page just type in bishopschickens. Or you can see pics on our website at www.bbwingsnthings.com. All of our chickens are feathered legged except on roo and 2 of our pullets. These prices on the eggs are just end of the year specials and will go back up in the spring once all the hens are laying better.

Brandon

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Hi Brandon. Where did you get your black marans from, and which eggs are theirs? Are any of them laying right now?

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi,
    We used to have the black marans but decided to get rid of the hens and keep the roos to put over our splash to give us the blues. People have been very happy with the egg color on the blues also!

brandon

6. kathyinmo

It would be nice if you could post pictures of the eggs, and the birds, for that matter, on this thread.
    Could you do that, please?

Do you breed toward the French SOP?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  7. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Yes we breed towards french standards. Its just easier to post our website that has the pics of all the birds than posting on every thread we do.

Brandon

8. kathyinmo

Brandon,
    I don't mean to be a pest ... but, I think those are old photos. There are black hens, and you said you don't have those anymore. Can you at least post a picture of the eggs you are selling in THIS auction? I really hate to buy something that I can't see, at least a picture of anyway. Please, and thanks.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  9. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I will try and get them on here tomorrow. Your not being a pest and I just checked our website and we dont have the blue marans eggs or them on it and I thought we did. I am sorry for that! Anyhow I will post pics of all three if this rain and wind stops. Also would you like some pics of chicks we have hatched from them?

Brandon

10. kathyinmo

Hi Brandon,
    Just checking in, to see if you posted pictures of the eggs for this auction, or of the birds they come from.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by