1 dozen mixed eggs - Bantam Cochin & other, Call ducks - Free shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Riven, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Riven

Riven Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Central Nebraska
    I currently have several bantam cochin eggs, all of my cochins are running together so I'm not guaranteeing what you'll get, some are show quality, some are nice but not quite show quality.

I have a SQ black roo, SQ black mottled roo, a nice mille fluer roo, and some red & red mottled roo's ( some are spring hatch and not proven but you never know! )

Hens - white, black mottled, red mottled, blue, black, blue mottled, and a strange colored cochin girl who my mom gave me who looks like a muted mille fleur color, blue with white and red in her.

Also in this group are a couple cochin/frizzle cross hens.

----

At least one mottled BB Red or Sebrite

----

At least three nice call duck eggs, should be out of my whites!

Unfortunately since everything is mixed until spring I can't guarantee what's what, or who was with who, but I know there are some awesome chicks there, so I hate for them to not be used and I shut down my incubator for the year, so this is paying for the shipping and packaging ( thus no shipping fee). Should be able to complete the dozen tomorrow and would like to get them out asap, current eggs were collected Friday or since.

If you don't get them and would be interested in some, please feel free to PM me, I should have another dozen in a week.

I ship USPS Priority in cartons, boxes will be clearly marked fertile eggs.
    I had excellent fertility rate on eggs out of these guys that I hatched. I can't guarantee the number of eggs that will hatch for you, but if you have troubles with eggs, I'm glad to work with you and getting the issue solved!

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Mine! LOL, like I really need more eggs!

3. Riven

Riven Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Central Nebraska
    Super!

Sending you a PM!

4. luv2bmemaw2

luv2bmemaw2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Hi,

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. If you will have any more eggs later in the week I wouldl love to have some. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Donna

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I tried to reply to your PM, but your inbox is full.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by