1 dozen Olive Eggers FS in Va

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AussieSharon, Oct 26, 2009.

1. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Exactly 1 dozen Olive Eggers shipped from Va. I have 1 who is laying olive eggs, the other eggs will be Welsummer X Ameraucana, so their offspring will lay olive eggs.

Paypal [email protected]

I can do several orders if more than one person is interested.
    Can also do a mix of Olive eggers and pure Welsummer eggs for $20 dozen including shipping.

2. LuvinMyPeeps

LuvinMyPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    These olive eggers will lay eggs that are absolutely beautiful! Get them while you can! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Can you post a picture of the olive eggs that usually gets people to jump [​IMG]

4. LuvinMyPeeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    Here's a pic of one of the olive eggs I got from Sharon's bird (bottom left), who's now all grown up :) Isn't it beautiful?!!! The others are eggs from my two RIRs (right sides), and my Delaware (top left) for comparison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    now that egg is gorgeous! congrats!!! did you hatch it? Spring time is when Ill be hatching alot and the olive dark green eggs are what Im interested. I have 1 hen that is supposed to lay those-so we'll see. If not- I will be ordering -"

6. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Thank you so much Karen. [​IMG]

The eggs I will be shipping are blue/green (Ameraucana hen mated to a Welsummer roo )

The olive egg Karen pictured was hatched from my blue/green eggs and her hen is now laying olive eggs.

7. LuvinMyPeeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    I didn't yet hatch any of these green ones, but I plan to. I am still admiring them blown out in a bowl on my table LOL! The hen that laid this egg is so sweet and tame. I'll try to take a picture of her tomorrow. She's kind of orangey with a cute little muff [​IMG]

I know green eggs such as this color seem to go for a lot these days! I was soooo thrilled to get this green egger I was jumping up and down, ran in the house, it was a goooood day!

You should definitely snatch these up! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by