1 Dozen plus, SQ Silkie, Splash, Buff, White NPIP&AI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Aug 3, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    My incubator is Full! I normally do not sell my eggs, But don't want these to go to waste. Hens are laying good right now. Each egg will be marked, SPL for my Splash, Blue pen, W for the white pen and Buff for the Buff pen. All my Silkies are seperated by color. The Buff pen also has Partridge and a Partridge showgirl and a buff showgirl, so there is a great possibillity you'll get a showgirl or 2. My Showgirls have taken BB, BV and RV. In My splash pen I have A Splash roo, 3 splash hens, 2 Blue hens, 1 Blue showgirl, and one Blue cockerel (not breeding yet). One of my Blue Hens took BB, BV, and Reserve Champion Featherleg at The Central Maine Bird Fanciers Club in Windsor, Maine, this pass spring. I have been getting some beautiful Chicks Out of this pen, also out of my Buff pen. I will have a few Show Quality young birds for sale as soon as the heat goes away. All show Quality will have very nice type, Full Crests, Correct toes(feet), and small bantam size, Not the Standard size.
    Your eggs will be gathered on Saturday and Sunday, and ship out Monday or Tuesday of next week.
    My Flock is NPIP & AI tested.
    Paypal is prefered at the end of auciton to ; [email protected]
    Remember theses are time sensitive!
    I CAN NOT GARANTEE YOUR HATCH RATE, DUE TO THINGS BEYOND MY CONTROL, ONCE THEY ARE SHIPPED THEY ARE OUT OF MY HANDS.
    But I would like to know how your hatch goes! Pm me with questions, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Love that last pic with the black Silkie in the background... Looks like she's saying " Now if I could only scale this fence........ I could take over the world!" [​IMG]

3. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Quote:LOL! The grass isn't always greener on the other side! That is a Blue Hen! I have no blacks.

4. TOL Chick

TOL Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Milford, MI
    Hi - I'm looking for silkies to play momma to some of my other breeds, would you recommend your kids as good momma's?

Thanks!

5. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Silkie Do make very good Mothers. If you are looking for a Silkie to be just a brooder for your other breeds of chickens, then you may want to purchase a Pet quality Silkie.
    Quote:

6. TOL Chick

TOL Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Milford, MI
    Quote:
    Great - thanks!

7. mandelaykay

mandelaykay Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2011
    Southern maine
    I got 4 chicks from Nancy last spring and they are turning into gorgeous birds... if I had more room I would be bidding on these eggs right now!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by