1 Dozen + Serama eggs - must ship today!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    ***I have 12 + eggs ready to ship today!!**

These eggs are from my own line of Seramas, Castle Delights.

You can see more photos of my Seramas, babies hatched from my eggs, get more information about them and my packing/shipping of the eggs, testimonials, etc from my website http://castledelights.blogspot.com/

I
    have Class A, B and C birds and fertility rates are running very high (90-100%) so far in these pens with very high hatching rates (70-100%) on my shipped eggs. These eggs are from my smooth and frizzled pens (including the two hens I acquired from Pixiechicks last month).

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation the minute your payment clears.

The fine print:
    I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller as well - Zoomummzy, user ID) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out! So far, all my customers have been very pleased with my shipping. I treat and pack these eggs like they are precious cargo - baby chicks already - so you can rest assured I will do my best to get them to you safely.

I accept Paypal only - no Echecks!

Happy Hatching!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    How does shipping go?
    Are they delivered to the post office and you pick them up from there or do they deliver doorstep?

3. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:It depends how your mail is delivered? They come in a medium size Priority Mail box. Some people have large enough mailboxes for it, others get that slip of paper or if your post man is nice, they probably deliver it to your door [​IMG] Mine always did when I ordered eggs. For people who want to be called when they arrive at the post office instead of having them delivered, I put a note on the box with a phone number. Shipping has been running 2 days max to everywhere in the US for me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  4. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    DANGIT! This auction didnt last long! I was just on the phone with my husband asking if I could get them when I noticed it had closed [​IMG]

5. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:If you are interested in some, send me a PM. I will give you the same deal [​IMG] I should have another dozen + ready to send on Monday or Tuesday of next week. $20 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by