1 dozen serama eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Sep 9, 2011.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    DO NOT PRESS BUY NOW
    I am done hatching and breeding for the year and as I'm sorting and selling off this year's breeders, I will be selling the excess eggs I am getting. I will have 4 dozen by the time the weekend is over, so do not press buy now, PM if interested, because I have 4 lots of these to go. The eggs are from all of my breeding pens, I have Pumpkin Cocoapop, Frosted Flakes, Golden Laced, Chocolate Mottled, Black, Blue Black Mottled, Barred, Chocolate Duckwing, Frizzled Duckwing, Silver Ginger, Wheaten and BBR. I have not been labeling the eggs lately so what you get will be a random surprise [​IMG]. Each dozen is 25$ and 15$ to ship priority, I'd like to get these out by Tuesday! pictured are my current breeders and the parents of these eggs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. racuda

racuda Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    PM sent.

4. jm93030

jm93030 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    I being sending him Pms since last week
    let me know if he answer pls

5. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I sent him a PM like a week ago, he responded but then I sent a couple more with questions, and heard nothing in 4 days?? Oh well [​IMG] Either he's REALLY busy or isn't getting the messages or...??

6. racuda

racuda Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    PayPal sent. Thanks Austin, I'm looking forward to hatching. You have worked hard to achieve excellent stock that I have admired here and on SCNA.

7. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    thanks racuda
    3 dozen still left

8. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    GORGEOUS birds!! will you be selling more next year? I have eight 4 week old Serama chicks (7 smooth an 1 frizzle) right now an I'll be getting over a dozen Frizzle an Silkied eggs next week from the same lady so I'll need to expand my blood lines so it wont be "all in the family" next year! [​IMG]

9. Diamante

Diamante Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    Southwest, Ohio
    Do u think you'll have more eggs in late October early November? Id love to get some but i dont think i can till then?

10. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    im selling out of serama completely so i wont have any eggs next year, i might still have a few in october hopefully not though id like to sell all the birds before the rains

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by