1 dozen silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NEK38583, May 14, 2011.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I have up for auction one dozen silkie eggs. These are from my pen that I use as little incubators [​IMG] . These are the ones that I have pick up at flea markets, craiglist, from family members, and etc. You will get white, blue, black, splash, and partage. I do have a sizzle hen in their her feathers did not go sizzle put she produces sizzle chicks. If you like to get a good deal on some silkies to have int he backyard these are for and if you want some little incubators [​IMG] these are for you
    I do not have a paypal account so I can only accept money orders and checks at the current time. Sorry for any inconvience. Shipping will be $12.00 extra. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Please excuse how some are a little dirty it rain this morning before I took the pictures and some of the little buggers decided to take a mud bath. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    what do you breed your sizzle with that is not sizzled to get frizzle chicks??

3. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    It's mother was a sizzle that showed it had frizzled feathers. It feathers turn out to be smoth, but I get frizzle chicks from her. It is strange I know, she must carry enough of the gene.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by