1 Gorgeous Pair of Bantam Mille Fleur Cochins Washington State

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have reluctantly decided to part with my last pair mille Fleur cochins--with a new baby and new projects in the works, I simply don't have the time or space for these any more.

This is a young pair--the hen is one year old and the rooster is about 1.5 years old. They produce gorgeous babies together. The hen has gone broody and I let her raise chicks this summer. She did very well.

These guys do have some quirky attitudes and occasionally need reminders about how to behave. LOL The rooster is generally shy and slightly feisty. Not mean but he does occasionally need an attitude adjustment. [​IMG]

Their type could be better but these would be a great start for someone wanting to get into this color and skip ahead 5 years on this project!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have decided to try shipping--although I'd prefer not to. Shipping will be actual cost (usually runs about $65 or so) plus $20 for the box.

2. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    Just a quick blurb- I was able to get boxes shipped to me from Jean for less- might be a good way to reduce your cost for the boxes.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Oh yeah...good idea! I was only able to get them for about $15 plus shipping to me....Thanks!

4. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    OMG there's so pretty![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by