1 Gorgeous Pair of Mille Fleur Cochins Washington State, WILL SHIP!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have reluctantly decided to part with my a pair mille Fleur cochins--with a new baby and new projects in the works, I simply don't have the time or space to dedicate to these any longer.

This is a young pair--the hen is one year old and the rooster is about 1.5 years old. They produce gorgeous babies together. The hen has gone broody and I let her raise chicks this summer. She did very well. The rooster is kind of shy and slightly feisty. Not mean but he does occasionally need an attitude adjustment. [​IMG]

Their type could be better but these would be a great start for someone wanting to get into this color and skip ahead 5 years on this project!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would prefer not to ship but will for (around) $70 + $15 for a box. I will get an exact quote if needed.

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

More pics, sorry if there are duplicates. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are not perfect but a good place to start if you're getting into this project--or a nice little outside blood to mix in with an existing project. [​IMG]

3. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    very nice pair. Sure wish you were closer. I need some for another project and those would be perfect. but that'd be a bit much with shipping added to use them in a project.
    Sure someone will get them...they look about as good as any I have seen. A true mille. not those spangled up lil mongerles you see every where...NICE

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by