1 Male peacock...Pa area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wilds of pa, Jan 20, 2011.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm in search of a male peacock for spring in Pa.. doesn't matter what color he is.
    Looking for 1 that is about at least 1 year old or older. got some girls to put him with. didn't get a single male from hatched eggs and chicks purchased.

Let me know what you got or will have with a price please. Will considor trading any hatchings eggs I have as payment in lue of cash if you wish. See list in my signature

Thanks
    Wilds

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. Kyle E

Kyle E Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Liberty, Pennsylvania
    I have indigo blue peacocks just a pair, i know you said you wanted at least a year old bird, If you would like in the spring I could hatch chicks and pick out a male for you.

3. wilds of pa

Hi Kyle, thanks for the offer to hatch 1 for me. But I will defiantly want an older male to pen with my hens.

But once again
    Thanks
    Charlie

4. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    We have a yearling IB male, we hatched him out last year in July. If interested let me know. We are located near Pittsburgh.

5. wilds of pa

Hi Tonini3059, if you have him when things warm up i may take you up on him, its a bit of a drive but if i cant find one closer in this area i may just take the ride, I don't really want to ship any full grown pea's through the system.

Thanks again
    Charlie

6. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Charlie , not that bad to ship 2010 hatch, about 65 shipping cost Are you sure none of your are males .

7. tonini3059

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Do you have any large fowl black orpington roos you are willing to part with? We maybe able to work something out, maybe take the roo as payment for meeting half way?

8. wilds of pa

Deerman ya that really isn't that bad $65.00, na all turned out to be females. guess they wont breed anyway in there first year ?

Tonini as of right now i have 4 black cockerels here, but i believe 3 of them are promised at this time, if someone would back out then i may be able to do that. the 4th one is staying here.

9. tonini3059

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Just let me know. I really need a B/B/S Orpington roo so that I can breed replacement stock and try and get some B/B/S turkens and no one has responded to my adds and the ones I did find were too far.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by