1 Pair Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandottes

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josh44, Apr 3, 2011.

1. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Unfortunatley I am running out of Space & Regretabley have to sell My Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandottes.

They have truley been a pleassure to work with, they are some of the friendliest Bantams I have ever worked with & some of the most beautiful.

I have way too many bantam project on my hands so I am needing to sell my Bantam BLRs. I don't have the time to dedicate to this Rare color variety of Wyandottes.

I only hope they go to a dedicated breeder who is willing to hatch, cull & perfect this Blue Laced Red Color variety in Wyandotte bantams.

I got my start with The bantam Blue Laced red Wyandotte From My Friend Who Orderd From Nikki Of HatchRick Silkies in PA.

Before she sold out of them We Were very fortunate enough to get some of them . It was with great thought & even greater regret that we decided we have to let our Bantam Blue Laced Red's go.

I am offering a Breeding Pair Of Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantams

1 BLR Bantam Hen who is 1 yr 6 months of age
    1 BLR Bantam Cockerel Who is 7 Months Of age.

When Breeding Blue Laced Red Wyandottes.

Keep In Mind that, The blue can come in very many different shades from very dark blue to a very light blue just like in Large Fowl Blue Laced Reds.
    The best way to breed for the correct blue lacing in the BLRS is to cross blue laced red to blue laced red.

With that said, a splash or black bird that displays exemplarily traits should also be used in the breeding pen. With all traits being equal though, the best cross is always blue to blue. A blue male over a blue female will result in a mixtures of 50% blue, 25% black and 25% splash chicks.

If you mate:
    BLR X BLR = 50% Blue . 25% Black , 25% Splash
    BLR X Blue Laced Splash = 50% Blue , 50% Splash
    BLR X Black Laced Red = 50% Blue, 50% Black
    Blue Laced Splash X Black Laced Red = 100% Blue
    Black Laced Red X Black Laced Red = 100% Black
    Splash X Splash = 100% Splash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will be shipping through USPS. $55 should cover the cost of the shipping box & express mail shipping.
    We Accept Payments through checks & money orders, once payment clears your new Bantam BLRs will be shipped ASAP [​IMG]

Pm Me for more info.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    YAY! Pmed you!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  3. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Got ur Pm [​IMG]

they are laying but not hatching, them anymore. need to focus on my other breeds of bantams.

I am litterally just throwing eggs away left & right , so wanting them to go to someone with plenty of time to dedicate to them [​IMG]

4. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Oh what a shame! Don't throw them out! Send them to me LOL! I will hatch them all! I really hope I win! I have been waiting for some of these FOREVER!

5. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Good luck on the auction, I am currently not shipping any eggs, It's too much of a hassle runnung up & down [​IMG] .

Nice Silkies by the way [​IMG]

6. Jenifer72

Jenifer72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Iowa
    darn...I would be interested in eggs too!

7. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Pics were from yesterdays Poultry Show [​IMG]

9. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    sooo pretty. i wish i liked wyandottes attitudes more -- then i'd REALLY be overrun with chickens.

10. PolishMan89

PolishMan89 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2011
    Here ya go josh, Went by the house & took a few snaps of the BLRs. You weren't there, call me later if you get a chance. just dropped some Wellie eggs off for you, they are in the storage room were it's dark & cool next to the feed containers [​IMG]

WHAT [​IMG] xyresicchick How can you not like a wyandottes attitude ???

They are so Calm, & friendly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by