1 Pair of Bantam Houdan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

I have decided to no longer breed these guys to concentrate on other projects. It's just too hard for me to find the time to hatch out eggs and raise chicks where we are (extreme temps). These guys are the sole survivors of three years of raising these guys....they would be ideally suited to a warmer climate with solid top covered runs to protect them from any rain.

This auction is for ONE mottled Houdan Rooster and ONE white Houdan Hen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I show my birds and I breed towards the ABA Standard of Perfection. They are not perfect but pretty darn close.

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. I have a mottled rooster and a white hen. They both carry the white gene (recessive and one in about 75 turns out white).

Additional Shipping Info:

Shipping will be around $65 plus the cost of the box ($20) and will depend on the weather.

[​IMG]

Patience

SORRY, I CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I no longer have the brown mottled, so ignore him:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

So the auction is for how many birds? One pair of whites and one pair of mottled or a pair of birds, one white and one mottled? I am confused. LOL

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Oops, sorry.

1 pair of Houdan. The hen is white, the roo is mottled.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by