1 Pair of Standard Golden Laced Cochins WA STATE

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 11, 2012.

1. These are NOT hatchery birds. The rooster is about 3 years old, the hen is almost 2 years old. They are both proven breeders, friendly and gorgeous! I have decided to part with all of my single-combed birds so these are going. Our climate is just too harsh for them to not get frost-bite damage (as this roo has).

The hen has some scarring on her head where she was scalped as a chick. This does not affect anything but her looks--she lays just fine and will go broody, if you let her. She's a great mom and raised chicks last year that I put under her at night.

Sorry, no shipping. I can transport to the show in Monroe next month IF paid in full in advance.

Thanks,

~Heather

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. I need the coop space....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  3. Loghousemom

Loghousemom Songster

Mar 17, 2012
    Up North
    Beautiful! These birds are on my wish list! So pretty!

4. Thank you. I am just thinning my flock.

5. NCGrammie

NCGrammie What's Cluckin'?!

Mar 14, 2012
    Pinnacle, NC
    Absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE these colors!!!

6. Samantha P

Samantha P In the Brooder

Mar 5, 2012
    Hello, I am interested in your LF Cochins. I live in Florida, will ship there? Also do you have any more LF Cochin Hens for sale?

Thanks,
    Samantha

7. This is my last pair. I think they're spoken for, but I'm not considering them sold until they're paid for & gone. :) If this doesn't work out with this other person, will send you a PM. That would be a very long journey for them....

8. wife2abirdman

wife2abirdman Songster

May 4, 2008
    Houlton Maine
    My Coop
    I can pay right now and would pay $40 just for the hen but I would need her shipped to Maine. It has been unseasonable warm the last week and looks to be the same next week. Willing to pay all shipping fees.

Yes I understand that you said no shipping but I have watched this thread for a week and it couldn't hurt to ask and I really want this hen.

nevermind I found some closer

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by