1 Pair of Standard Golden Laced Cochins WA STATE

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

These are NOT hatchery birds. The rooster is about 3 years old, the hen is almost 2 years old. They are both proven breeders, friendly and gorgeous! I have decided to part with all of my single-combed birds so these are going. Our climate is just too harsh for them to not get frost-bite damage (as this roo has).

The hen has some scarring on her head where she was scalped as a chick. This does not affect anything but her looks--she lays just fine and will go broody, if you let her. She's a great mom and raised chicks last year that I put under her at night.

Sorry, no shipping. I can transport to the show in Monroe next month IF paid in full in advance.

Thanks,

~Heather

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

I need the coop space....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  3. Loghousemom

Loghousemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2012
    Up North
    Beautiful! These birds are on my wish list! So pretty!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Thank you. I am just thinning my flock.

5. NCGrammie

NCGrammie What's Cluckin'?!

Mar 14, 2012
    Pinnacle, NC
    Absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE these colors!!!

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Thank you

7. Samantha P

Samantha P Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2012
    Hello, I am interested in your LF Cochins. I live in Florida, will ship there? Also do you have any more LF Cochin Hens for sale?

Thanks,
    Samantha

8. Rare Feathers Farm

This is my last pair. I think they're spoken for, but I'm not considering them sold until they're paid for & gone. :) If this doesn't work out with this other person, will send you a PM. That would be a very long journey for them....

9. wife2abirdman

wife2abirdman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Houlton Maine
    My Coop
    I can pay right now and would pay $40 just for the hen but I would need her shipped to Maine. It has been unseasonable warm the last week and looks to be the same next week. Willing to pay all shipping fees.

Yes I understand that you said no shipping but I have watched this thread for a week and it couldn't hurt to ask and I really want this hen.

nevermind I found some closer

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by