1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

1 Pair of Welsummers~6-8 wks old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bids is a pair of well started Welsummer chicks....out of my Lowell Barber line. You can view my Welsummers on my website at www.echoinghills.net I would load pics of them on here, but my computer crashed and i lost all my past photos of my birds. All i have left is what is on my site right now. I will send pics of the chicks to anyone that wants to see them...i will try to update this auction with pics yet today. Shipping will be calculated from my zipcode to yours, so will be as close to actual..meaning whatever the USPS site recommends for shipping for distance/weight of box, is what the cost will be. I do not make extra from the shipping! This auction will have a free gently used box. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!! I can combine chick auctions to save on shipping!!!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. millie481

millie481 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2010
    Marengo, Ohio
    Where in ohio are you? would you quote me on shipping please? 43334

3. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Sure, no problem!! I will PM you. I may have an extra cockeral if anyone is interested too. Update: Ok, i Pm'ed you.... anyone in Ohio wanting to check on shipping...express mail is $20 unless USPS shows priority would arrive next day, then it would be $8. Depending on where you are in Ohio, it could fluctuate and be alittle lower... just depends on distance/weight. It still may end up less, as i averaged the birds and box at 5lbs, so you could get a refund if it is over. I will refund on shipping if it comes out less then what i averaged the weight to be. If anyone else wants a quote on shipping, dont hesitate to ask!!! Location doesnt matter...i will ship anywhere in US.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  4. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Ok, finally pics of the chicks!! First pic is a pullet....they are all this same size. Next is some boys. There does appear to be 3-4 boys in the bunch...so if anyone needs cockerals, here they are!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Quote:Ohhhhh Francie I love the white/splash Cochins in this pictures!!! Please do share [​IMG] .....LOL (The DH is going to want to K*^l ME!!.....hahaha)

6. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    [​IMG] Well... i see another sucker for Cochins!! (hahaaaa) I am loving them too!!! I am not selling them all!!! Just afew so hubby will not wring my neck, and see all these new birds coming in,and nothing leaving here. This will probably be the only time i offer these birds...because i feel too guilty selling them. I just hate raising them this far..and rehoming them. The Splash cockeral i am offering in the cochin auction is the boy that grabs my sleeve or coat, and will not let go! He loves attention and being held. He is my BIG baby! Sometimes he grabs the skin on my hand and wont let go, till i pick him up. There is afew pullets copying him and doing the same thing now. Silly birds!!! They are all really sweet birds. Some of my fav's.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by