1 Phoenix trio and 2 pair (updated with pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Jul 18, 2010.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I have a roo and 2 hens for sale. Pick up only! I'm unable to ship. If you can send the boxes then I can. All my birds are PNIP certified. The roo is a golden and is a 1 1/2 year old. The silver hen is 1 1/2 year old and the other hen is a goldenand is 9 months old. Both are laying but have stopped due to the heat. I also have 2 pair. The roos are 9 months old and silvers The girls are 3 or 4 months old and silvers. I can mix and match except for the oldest roo and the oldest silver hen. They are a bonded pair. Asking $65 for a pair.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I took these pic today. First we have Sir Charles, he's a golden at a 1 1/2 year old.
    [​IMG]
    By emvickrey at 2010-07-19
    Next we have Fiona and little Fiona. Mother and daughter. Mother is the silver and daughter is the golden. Mother is 1 1/2 year old and daughter is 9 months
    [​IMG]
    They are the trio for sale. Sir Charles and Fiona are a bonded pair and must stay together.
    Next we have the 9 month old boys. They both look nearly identical and have lived their entire lives in a pen off the dirt. The occasionally got out for excercise and once caught and held they love to be held and petted. They just don't like the inital part of being grabbed. They have never been named because they where meant to be sold. The only reason they aren't trying to fight each other is because I was holding them. They do not get along in a pen with other roos. Neither has been with a hen as of yet.
    [​IMG]
    Last are the pullets. They are3 or 4 months old and both silvers. Very friendly also. They have been living in a mixed pen with other young chickens and their parents. I was going to give them to the boys for mates when they got old enough.
    [​IMG]

I would rather they where picked up but if you want them shipped you need to send a box for each one except the 2 pullets if buying both pairs. They only go with a mate. I'm not selling hens only. Once boxes arrive I can give shipping quotes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by