1 WEEK PHOTO SHOOT!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Ilovemyduckies, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Ilovemyduckies

Ilovemyduckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2012
    So a few days ago, I decided that I was going to take pictures of my chicks every week so I would have pictures of every stage of their growth. Here are the one week picture I took this morning:
    [​IMG]
    This is Anerea. she is a Khaki Campbell. This is the only goo picture I got of her, the rest were blurry.
    [​IMG]
    Here is Avery. I think she is either a Buff Orpinton or a Welsh Harlequin. She was always posed for the camera.
    [​IMG]
    Here is Avery and Anerea together.
    [​IMG]
    This is my sister chick, Chichi. She is an EE.
    [​IMG]
    This one is Lucky, she is a white leghorn. She would not sit still so I had to hold her to get a good picture.
    [​IMG]
    Last but not least, Maroon. She is a RIR. She doesn't like to move much so it wasn't hard to get good pictures of her.
    [​IMG]
    Here is Lucky and Maroon. Not the best picture, but I still like it :D
    [​IMG]
    Here is all three of the chickies. Lucky, Maroon, and Chichi
    [​IMG]
    GROUP SHOT!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Just had to put this one on too.
    [​IMG]
    I had to post this pic too. When I was done taking pictures of the chicks, I heard my ducks and they sound like they were by the dog. My first thought "Oh no." I the dog was not even doing anything about the ducks eating HIS food. He just sat there and ate with them. That is a first for him, he usually tries to make sure that the ducks don't even get a bite of his food. I knew that when I got closer he would stop and try to get attention, so I took a picture from where I was (I already had the camera from taking pics of the chicks). Then of course I went over to praise him and tell him he was being a good boy. :D

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. OreoPlymothRock

OreoPlymothRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2012
    Florida
    They are so cute!

3. WildBunch

WildBunch Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2012
    Just had to share some pictures of ours! New Egg!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Ilovemyduckies

Ilovemyduckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2012

They are so cute! What breed are they?

5. OreoPlymothRock

OreoPlymothRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2012
    Florida
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. WildBunch

WildBunch Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2012
    Rhode Island Reds and Buff Orpingtons. We lost the runt, a RIR, and the wife buried it. But, I got another from the local Co-Op. Not sure what breed she is though? She is brown with a black strip down her back. And, thanks, Ilovemyduckies!

7. ButchGood

ButchGood Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2012
    Central Texas
    I wish I had ducks. [​IMG]
    I have plans in the works, our next project is to build a pond. I'm thinking between a quarter to an eighth acre. If this goes well...I WILL have some ducks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by