1 yr White Silkie Hen (Free Cockerel/Rooster ***PICS ADDED***)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    1 yr old white hen. She is NOT in condition, my birds have been moulting. She is much prettier when in condition. She does have some sun bleaching that I will try to get out, but no guarantees. I can combine shipping on any other auction I have listed also.

I also have some white cockerels/roosters available. They are not show quality, but they are decent boys. You can have one for free, you pay additional box and shipping cost. I will get some pics tomorrow of them and post their pics.

Weather must be under 80 degrees and above 40 degrees on both ends. I will bath and clip her nails before shipping. I will also apply worm her.

I will not be able to ship until I receive my boxes. It will be approximately 2 weeks before I receive them. I am NPIP certified, should be receiving my paperwork this week. I will attach the form to the bottom of the box. She will ship on a Tuesday by Express Mail. I will include fruit and feed for the trip.

Insurance can be added but the PO will not reimburse if the box is not damaged during shipping. Shipping live birds is very stressful and is a risk. Please take that into consideration before bidding. Once the bird(s) leave my hands I am not responsible for them. Please check Export Regulations for your state before bidding: http://www.bah.state.mn.us/animals/poultry/exports.html If your state requires more than an NPIP Certification, I can not ship.

I can not ship to VA, Hawaii or Ohio. Ohio requires a health certificate that my vet's will not do.

She has excellent foot feathering and toe spacing. She is a pretty girl when in condition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Cammie- she is beautiful. I am bidding on another bird and have to convince myself to not try and get both. GAAHHH!

3. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:She is a beauty! I am pulling for you, EmmaLynn!

4. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:Thank you Emma. She is much prettier when she is condition. They have just lost so many feathers these last few weeks. She'll need a bit to re-cooperate and come back to her beautiful self.

5. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Not worried about condition. She will come into her own later. I just need some good quality whites in my breeder pen. I have two amazing roos and not enough hens to split between them.

Thank you GA- I had to pick a bird and this is the one I am going to bid on- good luck with that gorgeous splash.
    You may have to:
    [​IMG]

6. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Oh yeah, she will get back into condition, well maybe, they tend to stay out of condition in a breeding pen. My paint boys never give those girls a break [​IMG] She will look much better after I give her a bath [​IMG]

7. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Are you going to Crossroads? Could she be picked up there?

8. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:I wish I could go, but it would take me about 6 days all together and I would miss too many classes. It's 784 miles one way.

9. chrisbc33

chrisbc33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Gloucester, Va
    She's very pretty!

10. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Thank you [​IMG] I might regret selling her now, lol. Sunshine sent me two white surprise babies in my order today. Maybe, I'll get lucky and have a pair.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by