10+ All SQ OEGB eggs, rare varieties, proven winners! Many pics!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vetgirl00us, Apr 2, 2011.

1. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    Up for auction is a mixed lot of ALL proven, having been shown and won or at placed 4th or above in multiple fall 2010 and spring 2011 shows Old English Game Bantams. I have some very nice birds but two full incubators and baby due in 13 days so I can't let these eggs go to waste. My loss is your gain! These are eggs from super quality birds and I will post pics of my varietirs I am offereing. You will get at least 2-3 eggs of each variety and I always send extras. I pack well and ship priority. OE variteties you could get include: Self Blue (lavender in other breeds), OE Quai (a trio of my top winners)l, Spangle, Birchen, Columbian (black/white), Blue Gold Duckwing (these are hard to perfect and this trio is one of my top winners), Chocolate, Blue Red Sport, Lemon blue Sport, Fawn Silver Duckwing, Lemon Blue, Brown Red or Black. I will post pics of most of my birds below. I usually sell these eggs for alot more so this is an oppurtunity to get some really nice stock at a giveaway price, keep that in mind and bid accordingly!

You can several eggs from just 2-3 varieties or you can get a mix where I include at least 2 of as many varieties as possible up to 6 since I always add extras. I also could add d'uccles or ameracauna d'uccle or mottled cochin eggs in the mix if preferable.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. vetgirl00us

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    Auction payment totals must be in by 12 noon on Wed April 6th for Wed delivery. Paypal addy is [email protected]

Pics:
    Lemon blue hen, lemon blue sport roo, brown red hen (this trio can produce a percentage of sports, lemon or brown red birds)
    [​IMG]

Lemon blue sport pair(they throw 100% sports like him)
    [​IMG]

Fawn Silver Duckwing (really nice roo before dubbing, he'll be in the fall 2011 show ring)
    [​IMG]

My columbians (they are superb from a line that's been perfected for nearly a decade, they don't like the camera!)
    [​IMG]

Top winning Blue Gold Duckwing at spring 2011 shows
    [​IMG]

Birchen roo (on the move, not the best pic but he is NICE!)
    [​IMG]

Spangling pattern on my spangled OE pullet- she's a winner
    [​IMG]

Self Blue roo- several placing 2010 shows, haven't shown him 2011 yet
    [​IMG]

Blue gold duckwing pullet- came in 4th best at 5 months, expect way better in fall 2011
    [​IMG]

Multiple prize winning quail OE
    [​IMG]

Chocolate pair/ proven pair from great lines
    [​IMG]

Blue Red Sport Roo- he's gorgeous and so are his offspring
    [​IMG]

Blue Red Sport- son to the one above, he's a gem and his little hen is laying very well!
    [​IMG]

3. silvergatefarms

silvergatefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2010
    Goldthwaite,TX
    do you have just a rooster in the blue fawn ?
    or get just the blue fawn eggs

4. vetgirl00us

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    You mean fawn silver duckwing? I do have blue silver duckwings but they are only 1 1/2 wks old and I won't know if they are show qual or sex until several months from now. Or maybe you mean the blue red sports? I will not be selling any birds until late summer or early fall when I can tell their quality. I don't want to sell someone a chick that isn't up to par as a showbird. The eggs are all from showstock but some chicks are better than others. All the birds are I have are my breeders/ showbirds. I will not be showing again until late fall of this season.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by