10+ American Domnique eggs ~NPIP~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by swheat, Sep 19, 2010.

1. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    10+ American Dominique largefowl eggs. Very docile and beautiful birds excellent for free ranging.
    I will have a few set of these available. Please do not click Buy It Now Just PM or Email me for these. I have some available to go out Monday morning and more through out the week.

I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling & Shipping(Priority Mail) $14.00...Please pay by Paypal soon after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address . NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. Check my other auctions . I will combine shipping when possible, but cannot hold eggs over to ship with another auction ending several days later, I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

PayPal to [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. Oakville Shooter

Oakville Shooter Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2010
    Appomattox, VA
    Email sent.

3. WallTenters

WallTenters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2010
    Sweet Home, OR
    Do you have any more photos of your birds?

4. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Quote:All these pictures were taken late spring of this year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by