10+ B/B/S Standard Frizzle Cochin Hatching Eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fay at Frizzled Feathers, Mar 29, 2011.

1. 10+ Standard Frizzle Cochin Hatching Eggs

Our Breeding flocks are from show quaility Lines.
    These are all nice big beautiful birds of great quality !

Eggs will come from our B/B/S Standard Frizzle Cochin pens
    One pen is Frizzle Roo over Smooth hens and pen 2 is Smooth Roo over frizzled hens,Sometimes we get an occassional Barred from this pen.
    All eggs will be wrapped in Paper towel and then bubble wrapped individually and packed for your eggs safety.

We can not guarentee your hatch rate ,there are too many variables .

All egss are collected several times daily so you can be sure you are receiving only the freshest eggs.

Shipping is a flat rate of $15.00 within the lower 48

Eggs will ship out on Wednesday 4/5

We accept PayPal to [email protected] , winning bidder please pay within 24 hours of auction ending .

We are NPIP Certified & Avian Influenza Free !

These pics dont do them justice ,they are still getting their new feathers in from moulting and its been real rainy and muddy here .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    haha,if i had room i might take some of these too fay! [​IMG] i am at my max with bators and brooders full... oooppps!

3. understand that April , 3 full GQF Cabinet bators and lots & lots of full brooders around here always this time of year [​IMG]

Sounds like you just may need more bators & brooders,LOL ! [​IMG]

4. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    what i need is more pens. i have tons of room for chicks.... its the big birds i can't fit!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by