10+ Bantam EE, true Ameraucanas, and Faverolles 24 hour auction

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cloverleaf Farm, May 12, 2011.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Up for grabs - a bantam assortment!! In one pen there is black Ameraucana cockerel that won BB at his last APA show, with a black Ameraucana hen that won Reserve Champion AOCCL in the youth portion of the same APA show, a lavender pullet (almost a year old) that won BV at a show I took her to, a mille fleur D'Uccle hen, and a PQ lavender Silkie. This auction will also include a few eggs from my bantam Blue Salmon Faverolles pen.

I will ship tomorrow afternoon after collecting the days eggs. I do everything in my power to get the eggs to you as hatchable as possible, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to how the USPS handles them. Pay Pal payment is due at end of auction.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    There were 8 eggs as of yesterday, and the girls are in the nest boxes right now, so I haven't collected today yet... [​IMG]

Count right now:

3 pure Ameraucana
    3 bantam Faverolles
    2 EEs

I'll update this as soon as they get done laying today, hopefully that will be BEFORE the auction ends!! [​IMG]

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    There's another Ameraucana egg and another EE egg. The Silkie's in the nest box, as are the Favs... (egg count right now is 10). [​IMG]

4. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    The Silkie laid her egg, so that's in there now, the Favs STILL haven't done anything today except regularly visit the nest box, BUT there are two other eggs that I'm 99% sure I pulled out of the Fav coop 2 days ago (that's what I get for not marking them right then). Either way, they are either 2 bantam Favs, or 2 more EEs, but pretty sure they came out of the Fav coop. Egg count is now 13.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by