10+ Barred bantam cochin eggs - $25 includes shipping ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Will be ready to ship tomorrow, Jan. 12. There are 2 barred hens and 1 mottled hen in this coop with Mr. Spock. See photos below. I need to move the mottled hen to the mottled coop but she LOVES her current DH, Mr. Spock so I've left her there for now. So you would be receiving mostly pure barred cochin eggs and a few mottled/barred cross eggs. If interested, please post SOLD and PM me. Paypal only...eggs need to go out no later than Tuesday.

Show and SQ birds. See photos below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Beautiful [​IMG]

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Anyone interested in these?

The barred roo took Best of Variety in the Central Florida/Gold Coast show. He has an extraordinarily lovely temperament...as do his chicks. Very quiet and friendly...gets along well with others. (Sounds like a kindergarten report card, doesn't it? [​IMG] ) I haven't shown the 2 barred hens because I felt they were too young at the time but will probably show them in the next show in my area.

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I would be interested in some next week, can't afford it this week.
    Do you have any blues? Wondering if I could do a mixed dozen or dozen and a half?

5. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    ARGH! I don't get paid until Thursday! You're killing me![​IMG]

6. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Eggs arrived yesterday in great shape!

It was -20 something below with a -40 something windchill. My car wouldn't start, and school was cancelled, but my eggs arrived whole and not cold. I opened them and laid them on the bed. One of my ocicats immediately decided it was her duty to curl up around them and sleep for the day, gently warming them in preparation for the incubator! They went into the bator last night. Whooo Hooo!!

7. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Excellent...I was concerned about the cold and hoping the bubblewrap would protect each egg. Thanks Wisechicks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by