10+ BBS Ameraucana - Blue Black and Splash Hatching Eggs LF

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Dec 25, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We are running a 24 hour auction for our beautiful Ameraucana eggs [​IMG]

If you like the short auctions this is a great time to take advantage of some beautiful eggs. Our birds are very gentle and tame. They are true Ameraucanas and not Easter Eggers. There eggs are very nice shades and hues of blue. Our chickens do not produce the olive greens or pink eggs. We have had Ameraucanas for many years and are very happy with this line. We purchased our birds from several different breeders and our roos are not related to our hens.

Unfortunately due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We accept PayPal only for payment on our egg auctions. Please PayPal to [email protected] THESE EGGS WILL SHIP PROMPTLY ON Monday, so immediate payment is required for this auction.

We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have ant questions at all please don't hesitate to ask) We also ship chicks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Will you have any this Spring?

3. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Yes, we should. When you are ready, if we do not have any listed here you can visit our website to order. Thanks for your interest. [​IMG]

4. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Quote:[​IMG] You're welcome. This sounds like a great offer and I hope someone will buy it.

5. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    Nick.. you'll have to beat me to them..lol..

Shelly

6. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Quote:You just watch, Shelly! [​IMG]

I am in a tragic time now. I don't even own an incubator right now! [​IMG] Sold my old one and now don't get my Brinsea eco 20 till late Feb or March. I've been trying to find BBS ameraucana eggs for half a year!

edited to add info

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by