10+ Bearded Beautiful Silkie Eggs Variety Of Colors

the*chicken*chik

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 20, 2011
tennessee
Possible Hatches Are In Colors Blue, Black, Splash, White, Blue Partridge, PORCELAIN, & Lav. All Are Beautiful And Most Have Vaulted Heads. THEY ARE THROWING SOME BEAUTIFUL CHICKS. Most Are Born With The Puffs On Their Heads. Check Out My Photos On My Byc Page. Have Been Having A Excellent Hatch Rate Here. My Incubator Is Full And Do Not Want Them Wasted So Happy Bidding. I Will Package With Care. But Unfortunately Once They Leave My Care They Are In The Hands Of The Mail Man. Please pay paypal [email protected]
96888_007.jpg

96888_001.jpg

96888_083.jpg

96888_005.jpg

96888_567.jpg

96888_012.jpg

96888_050.jpg

96888_015.jpg

96888_009.jpg

Last edited:
as of now i do not separate them. they are throwing some beautiful colors now. lol. have a blue partridge/split lav roo. splash hens and white hens. they have some really cool underlying genes. just got lucky. have one white that is dominate so get whites. black, splash, blue because splash and the blue. and because one splash is lav splash in with the lav roo so we get the lav and one white has underlying buff so get the occasional porcelain form the split lav in the roo. i am no geneticist but i think that is how it is working..... lol. the blue partridge takes after the roo too. any good ideas as to separation would be appreciated too....

yes.... you can pick up eggs will meet at a reasonable distance. i live in Cheatham county in between Nashville and Clarksville.

thanks....
smile.png

Last edited:
So If I got these I wouldn't get any pure color? I'm wanting to raise Lavs and maybe paints. I wouldn't mind getting a few porcelain either. What would the lave splits be split to? Thanks

the roo is a blue partridge split to lav and he is in with a lav splash. so that makes two copies lav. they sometimes but not all the time throw pure lav. i got a few from this. i have one little paint cant wait till he grows up.... thanks.....
smile.png
hope this helps...

Quote:
If the colors are not seperated there is not telling what colors you would get.
On any lav split it is hard to get pure lavender from them. I use to raise lavenders. If you want pure lavenders you need to have pure lavender. You will occassionaly get a pure lav but you won't know what genes they are carrying.

The problem with mixed colors in silkie pens is you never know what genes they are carrying. Example: It could hatch out White but not throw white chicks.

Hope this helps.

I got some eggs from her earlier this year, and may have hatched out my most gorgeous silkies ever so far, splash.

Her birds are the real deal, beautiful, healthy, quailty birds. If you want to jump to the head of the class here, bid.

Back
Top Bottom