10+ Beautiful Black Copper Marans eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Nov 16, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We are offering 10 of our Black Copper Marans eggs plus any extras we have on shipping day. Our birds were purchased from private breeders and most were purchased as exhibition stock. We have a total of 12 Wade Jeane hens, covered by 2 beautiful Davis roos. The picture of the eggs is at their darkest at the very beginning of the laying season. The girls are at the early mid part of their laying season and most are still laying nice dark eggs.

We've been working on our flock of Marans to meet the French standards and are confident our birds are there. All have feathered shanks, both hens and roos. However, occasionally you could hatch a clean legged chick (rare but it can happen).

We are hatching these eggs and fertility is good. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we can not guarantee your hatch rate or the hatchability on shipped eggs. We do guarantee your eggs to arrive on time and in good condition.

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. Eggs will ship promptly on Monday after the sale due to the holiday.

(All of the pictures on my auctions were taken by me of our chickens)

Thanks and good luck!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by