10+ BEAUTIFUL Blue Orpington CHICKS & 4 Lavender!**Will SHIP!**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Jun 27, 2011.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We have extra Blue Orp chicks this week! ~ 24 HOUR AUCTION~
    They are hatching today and will ship tomorrow (Promptly on Tuesday). There will be at least 15 chicks total but could be more, I will not know how many till they all hatch. They will ship as hatched, straight run, mostly blue, and black ( check out our website for information on blue genetics). ~We will include at least 4 lavender orp chicks~

About our birds:
    Our Orpingtons are absolutely huge. Our girls are big, very fluffy and look like they have on big skirts. We purchased our original Orpingtons from show stock from Dick Horstman, and big beautiful Orpingtons from James May . We are extremely please with the quality from both lines. I guess it could go unsaid that these birds are very easily confined because the are too heavy to fly. They are friendly and curious birds and are absolutely beautiful!

Shipping is $20.00 priority ($30 express - usually $40 but we will cover the box and balance of the shipping if you would like to upgrade to express). We also include GroGel at no additional charge. We will accept PayPal only and auction must be paid right away at the end so they can ship tomorrow (Tuesday).

PLEASE REMEMBER TO: Include a phone number and what auction you are paying for (with your BYC ID) and any special instructions when you check out with PayPal .

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask
    (We do not ship to VA, AK, Hawaii or SD)

PLEASE NOTE: Express on live animals is not guaranteed overnight, it is guaranteed 3 days - no matter what the receipt or tracking number says - this comes directly from the postal service - sorry! Your chicks are guaranteed, however, to arrive alive for at least the amount of chicks you purchased in the auction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by