10+ BEAUTIFUL Fluffy Blue Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Dec 25, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We are getting quite a few Orpington eggs and decided to post a 24 hour auction to ship out on Monday morning. Good time to take advantage of a short listing!

Our Orpingtons are absolutely huge. Our girls are big, very fluffy and look like they have on big skirts. We purchased our original Orpingtons from show stock from Dick Horstman, and big beautiful Orpingtons from James May . We are extremely please with the quality from both lines. I guess it could go unsaid that these birds are very easily confined because the are too heavy to fly. They are friendly and curious birds and are absolutely beautiful!

Our eggs have good fertility and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We accept PayPal only for payment on our egg auctions. Please PayPal to [email protected] THESE EGGS WILL SHIP PROMPTLY ON Monday, so immediate payment is required for this auction.

We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have ant questions at all please don't hesitate to ask) We also ship chicks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    Having bought my first auction eggs from this seller.. Blue Orphingtons too.. I have to compliment.. eggs were packed perfectly. 10 chicks out of 12 eggs.. now thats awesome!! Wish I had room in the incubator as I would gladly jump on these again!!!

Just a few with my Buff Orp chicks that are a week older.. they are sooo cute.

[​IMG]

Shelly

3. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Wow Shelly, nice bunch!! [​IMG] Thank you for the nice compliment and hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!
    Nellie

4. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    EGGS ALL MADE IT & SUPER NICE JOB ON PACKING [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] YOU COULD JUST ABOUT CALL IT BOMB PROOF PACKING ! [​IMG]

THANK YOU,

FOR ALLLL THE EXTRAS [​IMG]

AUCTION WAS FOR 10 + AND RECEIVED JUST About 2 doz !!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

WAS A CHRISTMAS SURPRISE [​IMG]

5. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    I am not ready to set up my incubator for about another month. Do you think you will some available then for just a straight order? If so, let me know a price?
    Thanks.

6. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We should have them then. Just visit our website when you are ready to order. Thanks for your interest![​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by